Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 9: a little about me

Countdown: 20 days

Today I'm going to tell you a little about myself. I am 18 years old and about to graduate from Auburn High School. I will be leaving for Gulu, Uganda May 30th to be an intern at Abaana's Hope. I have a twin sister, Sara and a little sister, Olivia who is 15. My mom's name is Elaine and we have 3 dogs, Max, Bree, and Scout. I am going to Auburn University to study Music Education in the fall. After graduating from Auburn I think I will be moving to Africa to teach at Abaana's hope. I am so excited to see what God will be doing in my life. Today I ask that you pray for wisdom on my part as I go into the last 2 days of high school. Thank you so much for reading.
Love,
Mattie

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment