Monday, May 28, 2012

2 days! Let the chaos begin!

We have today and tomorrow to finish getting ready for this trip! Pray that we don't kill each other until then. Today I had to finish packing, make copies of all my documents, teach my mom how to Skype, set up a wireless router in our house, count out medication for 5 weeks, clean my room, and say goodbye to some friends! That's not even counting the non-Africa related things that have to be done! Our house is crazy right now! And I am surprisingly calm (as of right now at least). I have a lot more to do today but please pray for a productive day ad less conflict as we get ready to go!

3 comments:

  1. God's peace is with us. We have definitely laughed at each other today, which has been good. Don't forget we also had to set up a google account for me so I could post to your blog :-) Mama loves you!

    ReplyDelete