Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 7: the children

Today it has been laid on my heart to pray for the children of Gulu. I am already in love with them and I haven't even met them yet. For those of you who do not know me personally children have always had a special part in my heart. I have grown up working at every vacation bible school, Sunday school, and children's choir I could get my hands on just because I love being around kids so much. I truly believe that a childlike faith is the only way to go and that we learn more from the kids then they learn from us. The children of Gulu have nothing compared to what we have but I promise you they are 100 times more joyful. Please continue to pray for the children and that we have a wonderful time getting to know them!

"Follow God's example, therefore, as dearly loved children" (Ephesians 5:1 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment