Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 10: Carly Parker

Countdown: 19 days
Today I am not talking about my trip or even about myself at all. There is a young girl who I dance with who has cancer. She has fought it, had many surgeries, and it just isn't giving up, but neither is she. She is having to take medicine daily and if it doesn't start working soon she will have to do another round of chemo, which scares her and me. She is about to finish the 6th grade at Drake Middle School. Today I ask that you pray for Carly as she goes through this yet again. She needs prayer warriors and I hope that you will add her to your list. You can visit her Caring Bridge sight for more specifics about her cancer. Please please please pray for this sweet Girl to be healed here on earth, we all love her so much.
STANDing with Carly
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phillipians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment