Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 16: time to breathe

Countdown: 13 Days

Sorry I am posting this so late, it has been a very long day!

Today I ask that you pray for some down time to breathe in these next two weeks! Today I was able to get a loan and pick up my car for college, I am so excited for it and we spent the whole afternoon driving around just having fun in it! The only catch is that it is a manual transmission so I have to learn how to drive stick, therefor that adds one more thing to our to do list! I am so blessed that everything worked out with the car because we were able to get it for a very reasonable price and I will be able to make very low payments on it, it was truly God letting us have a little fun! Tomorrow is Friday, TGIF, and it is just the beginning of another bus weekend. Sara and I have graduation practice and we are all going to a wedding that is 4 house away. Sunday we have baccolorette (I'm not sure how to spell that) and Tuesday we have graduation followed by an all night parent sponsored party at AHS until 3am! Then after that I have Camp War Eagle at Auburn the 24-25, Opelika High School graduation Friday the 25th. Our family is going to a braves game the 26th and then I leave on the 30th! Needless to say we are in desperate need of some breathing time so today I ask that you pray for a breath of fresh air as we go through this crazy and exciting time!
Love,
Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment