Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 14: AHS Senior Class of 2012

Countdown: 15 days

I am so sorry that I did not post yesterday! It was a crazy day and I just kept forgetting!

Today I ask that you pray for the Senior Class of Auburn High School 2012. There are many of us who are going on mission trips this summer and many more of us who are going o school next year. Some at Auburn and some as far away as New York! We could use all the prayer that we can get. Today was Senior Day, our last day of school was Monday, and we are so excited to be done! Please keep us in your prayers, I know God has some big plans for the members of our class!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment