Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 11: "Jer. 29:11"

Countdown:18 Days!

Today I have a confession to make. I have done the first rebellious thing as a teenager and it isn't even that rebellious. I got a tattoo that says "Jer. 29:11" on my left wrist. Jer. 29:11 says; "for I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." when I became a Christian this verse is what got me through the rest of my hard childhood. This verse tells me that God is in control and no matter how hard life gets I will always have Him looking out for me. Some people who have seen pictures of my Tattoo on Facebook do not approve, and I respect that. I am not the type of girl who would go out and do this, so I asked permission first. This tattoo is a reminder to me and a conversation starter for anyone who sees it and wonders what it means. This tattoo is to bring God the glory and to be a daily reminder of how much I am loved. Today I ask that you pray for all of those people who are not too happy with me right now. I love them dearly and I would never do anything to hurt them. I love you guys and I am sorry if getting a tattoo hurt you, but know it is for a personal reminder and to bring glory to our Awesome God!

Love,
Mattie

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment