Tuesday, May 22, 2012

8 days: 'dear old Auburn High!'

We leave in 8 days! But today I am not really thinking about that. Today is graduation! Every high school student looks forward to this day when we get to walk across the stage, receive our diplomas and throw our hats up in the air! I have had a great time at AHS and I am happy to say I will not miss it! High school was fun but I am so ready for college! This is just one more thing to check off of our to-do list then I can focus on the next thing! These next days will be crazy but I am so excited! Please say a prayer for the Auburn High School Class of 2012 as we graduate then go to Project Grad, a huge party till 3am! Pray for the parents and for safety!

~Mattie

"for I know the plans I have for you declares the lord, plans to prosper and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future!" Jer. 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment