Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 8: interns families

Countdown: 21 days!

Today I ask for prayers for the interns families. It is very difficult for our parents to send us to Africa with people they don't know to a country that has been at war. I know for my family I am the only one that has ever been out of the country, and I'm even the only one with a passport. It must be terrifying for my mom to send me overseas for a whole month. I am the youngest member of the team so my family is doing graduation, camp war eagle, and sending me to Africa all in one week. Needless to say it is going to be interesting and we need your help! Please continue to pray for all the interns families as we get closer to our trip!

"As a mother comforts her child,
so will I comfort you;
and you will be comforted over Jerusalem." (Isaiah 66:13 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment